This Instant Pot Applesauce is made with just 4 ingredients! It’s remarkably easy to make and a great way to use up extra apples. Crockpot instructions included too!
- 4 large Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced/chopped
- 4 large Honeycrisp apples, peeled, cored and sliced/chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add all the ingredients to your Instant Pot and stir to distribute everything as evenly as possible.
- Lock the lid and make sure the valve is set to seal. Set to cook for 8 minutes under HIGH pressure.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes. Manually release any remaining pressure.
- Use a fork to stir everything together. It will immediately turn into applesauce. You can leave the applesauce as is, which I did, or use an immersion blender to make it a little more smooth.
- Store the applesauce in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: homemade applesauce recipe, easy applesauce recipe, applesauce in instant pot