This creamy Hot Corn Dip is full of crispy bacon bits, spicy pickled jalapeños and three kinds of cheese. With crackers, chips or bread by its side, it’ll disappear from the bowl right before your eyes!
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese, divided (or cheddar cheese)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 30 oz whole kernel corn (two 15 oz cans), drained
- 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- 1 cup crumbled, cooked bacon
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Crumbled bacon, for garnish
- Green onions, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1 1/2 cups of colby jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
- Add the corn, jalapeños, bacon and green onions and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture into a 1.5-quart dish, sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of colby jack cheese and bake for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm with crackers, chips or bread.
- Makes 8-10 servings.
- To Store: Cover tightly, refrigerate and enjoy within 3 days.
- To Reheat: For large portions, place dip in a 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes, or until warmed through. Reheat individual servings in the microwave.
Keywords: dip corn, mexican cheese dip, simple appetizer