These Funfetti Marshmallow Popcorn Treats are a super fun twist on rice krispie treats. With popcorn, marshmallows and loads of sprinkles, this is sweet and salty at its best!
- 10 oz package mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter
- 10 cups popcorn
- 3–4 tbsp sprinkles
- 5 oz white chocolate chips
1. Grease a 9×13 baking pan.
2. Add marshmallows and butter to a large pot and melt over medium heat.
3. Once melted and smooth, stir in the popcorn and sprinkles until well coated, then immediately pour in the baking dish and press into an even layer.
4. Add white chocolate chips to a small microwave safe bowl and melt in 15 second increments until melted and smooth.
5. Drizzle white chocolate over the popcorn treats.
6. Let sit until cool and firm, then cut into bars.
Feel free to use as salty of a popcorn as you like, but a really buttery and oily popcorn can prevent the marshmallow mixture from sticking so a butter-free popcorn is best.
Keywords: no bake dessert, easy no bake dessert, easy no bake dessert recipe, homemade rice krispie treats, rice krispie treats recipe, marshmallow popcorn balls, rice krispie treats variation, easy dessert recipe