1. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.
3. Add flour, cake mix and cornstarch and mix until well combined.
4. Stir in sprinkles, chocolate and white chocolate chips. Dough will be thick.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Measure out each cookie using a 1/4 cup measuring spoon. They should be in the shape of thick discs.
7. Bake for 11-12 minutes. The center of the cookie will still look a little undercooked, but that’s ok.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 1 minute, then remove to finish cooling on a cooling rack.
Keywords: cake mix cookies, funfetti cookies, how to make cake mix cookies, funfetti dessert, birthday cookies