These Mummy Rice Krispie Treats are such a fun Halloween party food idea! Made with only three ingredients, they’re the perfect easy recipe for Halloween parties.
- 12 oz white chocolate candy coating
- 12 rice krispie treat bars, unwrapped
- 24 candy eyes
- Parchment paper
- Paper Straws or lollipop sticks, optional
- Piping bag
- Wilton 101 piping tip
1. Add the white chocolate candy coating to a microwave safe bowl and heat according to package instructions, or in 30 second increments, stirring well between each, until melted and smooth.
2. Lay out a large piece of parchment paper. If you’d like to have your treats on sticks, you can cut paper straws in half (as I did) or use lollipop sticks. Dip the tip of it into the white chocolate, then press it into the bottom short side of the treat. Allow to dry.
3. Dip each rice krispie treat (one at a time) into the white chocolate, allowing it to coat the side your dipping and the sides. Shake off any excess and place the uncovered side down onto the parchment paper. Place a set of eyes on each rice krispie treat, while the chocolate is still wet. Allow to dry completely.
4. Re-melt the remaining white chocolate candy coating, then pour it into your piping bag fitted with your piping tip (alternatively, you could use a ziplock bag and snip off a tiny corner of it).
5. Drizzle the white chocolate over the treats to create the mummy look, then set aside to cool completely.
6. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for about a week.
Keywords: mummy rice krispie treats, halloween dessert, halloween food idea, halloween party food, halloween recipe