This Easy Fruit Salad takes a simple side dish of mixed fruit and elevates it with a lovely honey lime dressing! It’s a delicious way to dress up your fresh fruit and perfect for summer!
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, chopped
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 3–4 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 15 oz can mandarin oranges
- 2–3 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp mandarin orange juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Add all of the fruit to a large bowl.
2. Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or measuring cup.
3. Pour the dressing over the fruit and toss gently, then serve.
Be sure to use fresh fruit, not frozen, which can be mushy upon thawing
Fruit salad can be a little tricky to make ahead. Once fresh fruit is washed and chopped, it starts to go bad more quickly. I recommend making and serving it the same day. If you want to make it earlier in the day and serve it later, you could chop all the fruit except for the bananas and make the dressing, then slice the bananas and combine everything shortly before serving.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 27.3 g
- Sodium: 3.6 mg
- Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.6 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: easy fruit salad