A delightfully creamy vanilla cheesecake with a Graham Cracker crust but with no water bath or springform pan required? Sign me up!
For the crust
- 2 1/4 cups (302g) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp (39g) sugar
- 10 tbsp (140g) salted butter, melted
For the filling
- 24 ounces (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (230g) sour cream, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
To make the crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Grease a 9×13 pan with baking spray.
- Combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, then set aside to cool.
To make the cheesecake
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300°F (148°C).
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour on low speed until well combined and smooth. Be sure to use low speed to reduce the amount of air added to the batter, which can cause cracks. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the sour cream and vanilla extract and mix on low speed until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing slowly to combine after each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the crust and spread evenly. Bake the cheesecake for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven with the door closed for 20 minutes.
- Crack the door of the oven, with the cheesecake inside, for 15 minutes. This slow cooling process helps prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
- Put the cheesecake in the fridge to cool completely, 3-4 hours.
- Serve the cheesecake with your favorite toppings. I used my homemade whipped cream and fresh fruit. Store the cheesecake in the fridge, well covered. Cheesecake is best if eaten within 3-4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 417
- Sugar: 22.4 g
- Sodium: 355.2 mg
- Fat: 27.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 36.5 g
- Protein: 6.5 g
- Cholesterol: 108.7 mg
Keywords: easy cheesecake recipe, no water bath cheesecake