Filled with warm cinnamon and fresh apples, this homemade Apple Bread is the best Fall breakfast or snack recipe! It’s so soft, moist and dense with a perfectly crispy crust.
- 1 3/4 cups (228g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup (112g) unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cups (155g) sugar
- 3/4 cup (168g) packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk or applesauce
- 2 cups (about 210g) chopped apples, cored and peeled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan very well with non-stick baking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Whisk together to combine, then set aside.
- Combine the melted butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla extract and milk or applesauce and whisk together to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine. Don’t over-mix.
- Fold in the chopped apples
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 60-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove the loaf from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, and then remove to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Apple bread can be served warm or at room temperature. Store at room temperature, well covered. Best if eaten within 4-5 days.
You can serve this bread warm or cooled!
Keywords: apple bread, apple bread recipe, cinnamon apple recipe, fall baking, how to make bread without yeast, breakfast bread, breakfast bread recipes, baked apple recipe