These soft and chewy Double Mint Chocolate Cookies are FULL of Andes mints and mint Oreo pieces. They are so perfectly minty and chocolaty, it’s hard to not eat the entire batch right out of the oven!
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup andes mints, chopped
- 3/4 cup mint oreos, chopped
The colder the cookie dough, the less it will spread during baking. If your dough is pretty cold and you want larger cookies, I suggest flattening them out a bit before baking.
Keywords: recipe for chocolate cookies, mint chip chocolate cookies, peppermint chocolate cookies, chocolate cookies recipe, chocolate mint cookies, andes chocolate mint cookies