Made with goat cheese, chives, cinnamon and brown sugar, this sweet and tangy Cranberry Pecan Cheeseball is one addicting appetizer. Grab your favorite chips or crackers for dipping and go to town!
- 8 oz cream cheese block, softened
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 1 cup pecan pieces, chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped chives, divided
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Honey, for topping (optional)
- Add the cream cheese, goat cheese, brown sugar, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup each of the dried cranberries, pecans and chives to a large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Press the mixture into a ball shape in the bowl, then scoop out the cheese and transfer it onto a large piece of parchment or wax paper. Wrap the cheese in the paper to finish forming a smooth ball, then place it in the fridge until you’re ready to serve it.
- When you’re ready to serve your cheeseball, place the remaining cranberries, pecan pieces and chopped chives onto a plate. Unwrap the cheeseball and place it in the center of the plate on top of the dry ingredients. Gently roll the cheeseball around on the plate to fully cover it in the cranberries, chives and pecans. Use your hands to fill in any empty spaces.
- Serve the cheeseball with a drizzle of honey, if desired, and the crackers of your choice. Garnish it with extra chives if you’d like.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 414
- Sugar: 27.4 g
- Sodium: 208.1 mg
- Fat: 30.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 33 g
- Protein: 7.7 g
- Cholesterol: 46.9 mg
Keywords: cheeseball, how to make a cheeseball, thanksgiving appetizers