- 12 large hardboiled eggs
- 2 cups vinegar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Gel icing color
- Place the eggs in a bowl and pour the vinegar over them. Let them sit for 5 minutes, then take them out and dry them. Set aside.
- Spread the whipped cream into an even layer, about an inch thick, on a plate or cookie sheet.
- Add drops of food coloring over the whipped cream, then swirl with a toothpick or knife.
- Roll the eggs in the whipped cream, then set them on a plate to sit for about 5 minutes to let the color soak onto the egg shell.
- Wipe eggs clean with a paper towel or rinse under water, then store in the refrigerator.
Keywords: cool whip easter eggs