These Chocolate Covered Nutella Pretzel Bites are made with bite sized pretzels sandwiched around Nutella filling and dipped in white chocolate. It’s an easy and indulgent treat!
- 2 tbsp butter, room temperature
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1/2–3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 60 mini pretzels
- 8 oz peanut butter/chocolate/white chocolate chips (or almond bark)
1. Combine butter and Nutella in a medium sized bowl.
2. Stir in 1/2 cup of powdered sugar until it forms a dough. Add additional powdered sugar, if needed.
3. Roll dough into about 30 balls. Dough will be sticky, but you can add more powdered sugar if too sticky to work with. Place the balls on parchment paper as you make them. The balls will be kind of soft, but will firm up nicely in the refrigerator.
4. Refrigerate balls for about 10-15 minutes.
5. Sandwich balls between two pretzels and place back on parchment paper in refrigerator.
6. Refrigerate the pretzel bites while you melt your chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 20-30 seconds.
7. Dip pretzels bites halfway into melted chocolate and place back on parchment paper. Add sprinkles, if desired.
8. Allow bites to dry and store in the refrigerator.
I used half vanilla almond bark and half peanut butter chips for dipping my bites. Just so you know, the peanut butter chips are much thicker when melted. It may seem too thick for dipping, but it works fine as long as your bites are cool and firm.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 112
- Sugar: 12.4 g
- Sodium: 16.6 mg
- Fat: 6.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.3 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 3.4 mg
Keywords: pretzel bites recipe, easy dessert recipe, easy dessert ideas, easy no bake dessert, no bake dessert recipe, no bake dessert, easy no bake dessert, no bake recipe