1. Unroll the Pillsbury pie crust. Lay flat on a 12 inch pizza pan and poke all over with a fork.
2. Brush the top of the pie crust with the melted butter.
3. Sprinkle oreo crumbs over the buttery pie crust.
4. Bake pie crust at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, until edges start to brown.
5. Remove pie crust from oven and allow to cool.
6. To make the cookie dough, cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
7. Mix in the vanilla extract.
8. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour and mix until well combined.
9. Add a little milk to get your preferred thickness of the dough. Dough will be thick.
10. Stir in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
11. Place the chocolate chips for the chocolate ganache in a small-medium heat proof bowl.
12. Microwave the heavy cream for the chocolate ganache until it starts to boil. Remove from microwave and pour over the chocolate chips.
13. Cover the bowl with saran wrap for 5-7 minutes.
14. Whisk the chocolate and cream until smooth.
15. Allow the ganache to sit for about 5 minutes to thicken slightly, then pour over the pie crust and spread into an even layer.
16. Drop bits of cookie dough on top of the chocolate ganache. It will create a thick layer of cookie dough.
17. Top with chocolate sauce and additional chocolate chips, if desired.
18. Store in refrigerator. Dough will be firm when cold, so remove from fridge about 20 minutes before serving, or pre-slice the pizza.
Keywords: cookie pizza, dessert pizza recipe, dessert pizza, best pizza recipe, homemade pizza recipe, best homemade pizza, easy dessert recipe, edible cookie dough recipe