This Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream Pie is so delightful and refreshing. I absolutely love the sweet, light cherry flavor of the ice cream mixed with the rich chocolate! It’s a fool-proof flavor combination.
1. Add melted butter to cookie crumbs and mix until combined.
2. Press cookie mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan, then set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese, sugar, milk and maraschino cherry juice together and mix until completely combined.
4. Fold in the whipped cream, chopped cherries and Nestle Toll House Delightfulls.
5. Spread ice cream filling evenly into crust and freeze for several hours, until firm.
6. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and additional Nestle Toll House Delightfulls.
Keywords: ice cream pie, cherry pie, cherry pie recipe, best cherry pie recipe, easy cherry pie, easy chocolate pie, chocolate pie recipe, best chocolate pie recipe, how to make pie