These easy Carrot Cake Gooey Bars are full of pineapple, coconut and white chocolate! They’re a deliciously moist and sweet twist on classic carrot cake!
- 15.25 oz box carrot cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1. Combine cake mix, butter, egg, sugar, milk and cinnamon in a bowl and mix until smooth. Batter will be thick.
2. Stir in pineapple, pecans, and coconut flakes.
3. Line the bottom and sides of a 9×9 pan with parchment paper.
4. Add a little more than half of the batter to the bottom of the pan and spread evenly. Because the batter is thick, it might help to drop spoonfuls into the pan, then spread.
5. Add the white chocolate chips in an even layer on top of the batter.
6. Pour the sweetened condensed milk in an even layer on top of the white chocolate chips.
7. Drop spoonfuls of the remaining dough on top the sweetened condensed milk, spreading it a bit to mostly cover the other layers.
8. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes. It will still be a little jiggly.
8. Allow to completely cool in the pan, then remove from pan and cut into squares. Bars should be good stored in an airtight container for 7-10 days.
- Serving Size: 1 Bar
- Calories: 401
- Sugar: 24.4 g
- Sodium: 243.3 mg
- Fat: 19.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 53.8 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 43.2 mg
Keywords: carrot cake bars, easy carrot cake recipe, carrot cake recipe from scratch, carrot cake recipe pineapple, carrot cake recipe with pineapple, cake bars, how to make carrot cake