1. Pour rice chex cereal into a large bowl.
2. Slowly melt the almond bark in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds or so to stir it and make sure it doesn’t burn.
3. Add package of caramel frosting creations to melted almond bark and stir until combined.
4. Add melted almond bark mixture to chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. Be careful to not break the chex cereal too much.
5. Add the dry muffin mix to the chex cereal and lightly stir to coat evenly. You could add the chex cereal and cake mix to a ziplock bag, then shake, but save yourself the bag.
6. Allow chex to dry.
7. Add broken pieces of apple chips, if desired.
Keywords: easy no bake dessert, no bake dessert recipe, puppy chow recipe, muddy buddies recipe, how to make muddy buddies, how to make puppy chow, quick and easy dessert