These Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies are moist, chewy, dense and full of banana and chocolate chips! They aren’t cake-like at all – these may become your new favorite cookies!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together butter, brown sugar, sugar, vanilla extract and mashed bananas until well combined.
3. Add the flour and cornstarch and mix until well combined.
4. Stir in chocolate chips. Dough will be thick and sticky.
5. Scoop 2 tbsp per cookie onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Pat scoops down a bit to flatten them out a little. They’ll spread a little when baking, but not much.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until edges are lightly golden. The center will still look a little undercooked, but will continue cooking and firm up as it cools.
7. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for about a minute on cookie sheet.
8. Move cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Keywords: banana chocolate chip cookies, banana cookies, banana cookies recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies, chewy chocolate chip cookies, best chocolate chip cookies recipe