This savory Bacon Cheddar Beer Cheese Dip is super easy to make and SO tasty! Perfect for parties and/or football watching – you won’t be able to stop eating it!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (115g) sour cream
- 1/2 cup beer
- 3/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 cup cooked yellow corn
- 3 tbsp diced jalapeños
- 1/3 cup salsa (I used a smokey one)
- Green onion, sliced
- Limes, optional for serving
- Cilantro, optional for serving
1. Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and beer to a large sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Heat, stirring regularly, until fully melted and smooth.
3. Add the bacon bits, corn, jalapeños and salsa and stir until well combined. Remove dip from heat.
4. Pour the dip into a serving dish and garnish with green onion, limes, cilantro and an other additional garnishes. Serve warm.
Keywords: cheese dip recipe, homemade cheese dip, how to make cheese dip, beer cheese dip, beer cheese dip recipe, beer cheese dip for pretzels, beer cheese dip pretzels, beer cheese dip with pretzels, mexican cheese dip recipe