1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil that sticks up above the edges.
2. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. With the mixer on low speed, add flour and baking soda.
5. Stir in chocolate chips, bacon and beer. Dough will be thick.
6. Press cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan.
7. Bake for 22-25 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan.
10. While bars are cooling, melt caramels and beer together in a pan over medium heat.
11. Allow caramel to cook on low for about 5-10 minutes.
12. Pour caramel mixture over cookie bars and spread evenly.
13. Pour potato chips, pretzels, bacon, peanut butter chips and chocolate chips evenly over caramel before it cools and hardens.
14. Microwave chocolate chips for chocolate drizzle and milk in a small bowl in the microwave until the milk begins to boil.
15. Whisk chocolate until smooth.
16. Allow chocolate mixture to cool for about 2 minutes, then drizzle over top of bars.
17. Once bars are cool, use parchment paper or foil to lift them out of the pan and cut into squares.
Keywords: cookie bars, best cookie bars, easy cookie bars, bacon dessert ideas, man bars, fathers day dessert, homemade fathers day gifts