1. Boil pasta to al dente according to package directions. Set aside.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree the chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream until smooth. Set aside.
3. Add the butter to a large 12 in skillet over medium heat and allow to melt
4. Add the minced garlic to the pan and saute for about 30 seconds.
5. Next add the remaining heavy whipping cream, flour and chipotle mixture and stir to combine. Heat until mixture is bubbly and begins to thicken.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Stir in the shredded white cheddar cheese and allow to melt.
8. Add the corn, black beans and chicken and stir to coat in sauce.
9. Add the cooked pasta and stir until well coated in sauce.
10. Top the pasta with green onion, tomatoes and some additional shredded white cheddar cheese, then serve.