1. Add melted butter to oreo crumbs and mix until combined.
2. Press oreo mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan, then set aside.
3. Whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk together in a small bowl. Set aside.
4. Add remaining milk, sugar, sweetened condensed milk, flaked coconut, vanilla and coconut extract to a pan and whisk over medium heat until well combined and warm.
5. Add the cornstarch mixture to the coconut mixture.
6. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly with a whisk. It will begin to thicken.
7. Once boiling, stir continuously for about 2 minutes, until fully thickened.
8. Pour mixture into crust, then refrigerate until firm.
9. Once pie is firm, drizzle with chocolate sauce, then sprinkle additional coconut flakes on top.
10. Pipe whipped cream around the edges of the pie, the sprinkle sliced almonds over pie. Refrigerate until ready to serve.