2 Ingredient Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats
These 2 Ingredient Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Dog Treats are an amazing snack for your furry friend. All natural and organic, these easy treats will leave your pup feeling healthy and happy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 Frozen Treats 1x
- Category: Dog Treats
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 plastic mini cups (you could use paper cups, but I’d take the paper off before giving it to your dog)
1. Peel and slice your bananas.
2. Freeze banana slices.
3. Put frozen banana slices in a food processor and blend. You’ll need to scraped down the sides a few times. It will get pretty thick.
4. Keep blending until it smooths out into soft serve banana ice cream.
5. Add peanut butter and mix well.
6. Separate into 3-4 cups and freeze.
Keywords: dog treat recipe, dog treats recipe, homemade dog treats recipe, homemade dog treats peanut butter, easy homemade dog treats, peanut butter dog treats recipe, healthy dog treat recipe, recipe for dog