This Taco Lasagna has amazing flavor and is easy to make! A perfect weeknight dinner.
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 2 tbsp jalapenos (or more depending on how spicy you like it)
- 1 package of tortillas
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 package shredded cheese
- Taco sauce (optional)
- Sour cream (optional)
1. Brown the ground beef in a large nonstick pan until no pink remains.
2. Add taco seasoning and water to the beef. Cook 1-2 minutes to reduce liquid.
3. Stir in beans, cheese soup, cilantro and jalapenos. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes until hot.
4. Put half the beef mixture in the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
5. Make a layer of tortillas over the beef.
6. Spread 1 cup of salsa over the tortilla layer.
7. Repeat steps 4-6. Top with shredded cheese.
8. Cook at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until hot.
9. Serve with taco sauce, salsa and sour cream.
- Serving Size: 1 heaping spoonful
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 3.1 g
- Sodium: 1275 mg
- Fat: 12.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 27.8 g
- Protein: 35.3 g
- Cholesterol: 72.5 mg
Keywords: taco lasagna