1. Add sugars, eggs, vanilla and buttermilk to the melted butter and combine.
2. Add the bananas and mix well.
3. Add the dry pudding mix and mix well.
4. Add the flour and baking soda and stir until just combined. Do not overmix or the bread will be tough.
5. Pour batter into greased 9×5 loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 58 minutes, or until a toothpick will come out clean with a few crumbs.
6. Allow bread to cool in pan for about 20 minutes, then finish cooling on cooling rack.
Whisk together the milk, extract and powdered sugar and drizzle over the top of the banana bread.