This Strawberry Vanilla Sweet Tea is the perfect summer drink to sip on! It’s super refreshing, full of strawberry & vanilla flavor, and low in calories! What’s not to love?
1. In a medium saucepan, bring water, Equal Spoonful and strawberries to a boil.
2. Simmer, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
3. Remove syrup from the heat and allow to cool for about 20 minutes.
4. Strain strawberry syrup and discard strawberries.
5. To make the tea, bring the water to a boil in a medium sized pot.
6. Add the tea bags and remove the pot from the heat. Allow the tea to steep and cool to room temperature, about 20 minutes.
7. Remove the tea bags and discard.
8. Pour the tea, vanilla and strawberry syrup into a pitcher and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Keywords: sweet tea recipe, tea recipe, how to make tea, how to make sweet tea, iced tea recipe, how to make iced tea, summer drink, summer drink recipe