This Strawberry Feta Balsamic Pasta Salad is easy to make, fresh and delicious for summer! It’s so many of my favorite things in one!
- 1 lb dry bow tie pasta
- 1 lb strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2–3 cups arugula (or other greens of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze (such as this one)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
1. Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Add the pasta to a large bowl and add the sliced strawberries, feta cheese and arugula. Toss everything together.
3. Add the salt, balsamic glaze and olive oil and toss to coat thoroughly.
4. Serve or cover and store in the fridge for up to 4-5 days, or as long as the strawberries last.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 6.3 g
- Sodium: 324.4 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 49 g
- Protein: 10.6 g
- Cholesterol: 16.7 mg
Keywords: strawberry salad, feta salad, summer salad