These Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie Cups are super fun, easy to make and beautiful! They’re great for sharing or enjoying as an individual treat.
1. Coat cupcake pan with non stick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugar together for 5-7 minutes, until light and fluffy.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Dough will be thick.
5. Makes balls of about 2 tbsp of dough. Press cookie dough in bottom and about 1/3-1/2 way up the sides of each cupcake cup, forming a cup shape.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling. The centers should fall a bit while cooling, but if the centers aren’t cupped enough to add filling, use the underside of a measuring tablespoon to press the center down a bit.
8. Once cookie have cooled, make the cheesecake filling. Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar. Add the strawberry puree a tablespoon at a time until you have the right consistency and flavor, mixing until smooth between each addition.
9. Pipe the cheesecake filling into the cookie cups and top with a fresh strawberry. Cookie cups should be refrigerated until served.
Keywords: cheesecake bites recipe, strawberry cheesecake recipe, mini cheesecake recipe, strawberry cheesecake, mini cake recipe, how to make strawberry cheesecake