These Caramel Clusters are easy to make with only 4 ingredients! The perfect cookie for a caramel lover!
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 14 oz bag Kraft caramels, wrappers removed (about 50 caramels)
- 5–6 cups cornflakes
1. Put milk, butter and caramels into a large pot (large enough to have up to 6 cups of cornflakes in it and still be able to stir it easily) on about medium heat. Allow everything to melt, stirring often so that the mixture doesn’t boil.
2. When the caramel is melted down and everything is well mixed, add the cornflakes. Mix well so that the flakes are all well coated.
3. Scoop out spoonfuls of cornflakes onto parchment paper, or other nonstick paper.
4. Allow to cool fully. As they cool, they will harden into more of a cookie.
Keywords: Caramel cookie