1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add flour, cocoa and baking soda and mix until well incorporated and thick.
5. Make balls of cook dough about 2 tbsp in size.
6. Break balls of dough in half, add candy bar to the middle, then press dough halves back together and seal edges.
7. Place cookies on a parchment or silicone baking mat lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with sea salt.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Center might look a little undercooked, but edges should be done.
9. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes, the remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Keywords: chocolate cookies recipe, chocolate cookies, caramel dessert, easy cookies recipe, best cookies recipe, homemade cookies recipe, homemade cookies