Reindeer Cookie Balls are made with a few simple ingredients and are the cutest little treat for the holidays! Delicious, easy Christmas cookies guaranteed to fly right off your cookie tray!
1. Add chocolate sandwich cookies to a food processor or blender and crush into crumbs.
2. Add the chopped pretzels to the crumbs and stir to combine.
3. Mix together the cream cheese, cookie crumbs and pretzels until well combined. You should easily be able to form balls.
4. Form balls from the cookie mixture about 1 inch in size. I used about 1 tablespoon of the mixture per ball.
5. Put the balls in the fridge for about 1 hour to firm up a bit.
6. While the balls chill, break the pretzels into halves for the antlers. You’ll want 28 pairs of antlers.
7. Dip the chilled balls into the melted chocolate and set on parchment paper.
8. Quickly add the pretzel antlers to the top of ball and hold them there for a few seconds until they stay in place.
9. Add the eyes and nose, using a little extra chocolate to attach them, if needed.
10. Store cookie balls in the fridge. Cookie balls should be good for at least 1 week.
NOTE: If you chill the cookie balls for longer than an hour prior to dipping in chocolate, you might want to let them warm up a bit. If the balls are too cold, the chocolate will harden too quickly and it’ll be harder to attach the pretzel antlers. You do want the balls to be chilled enough that they are easy to dip into the chocolate though.
Cook time refers to chill time.
Keywords: reindeer cookie balls, christmas dessert, christmas cookies, holiday cookies, easy christmas cookies, fun cookie recipe, christmas cookie recipe, holiday cookie ball recipe