1. Line the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan with parchment paper and grease the sides. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the box.
3. Pour batter into springform pan and bake according to directions on box.
4. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes, then remove to cooling rack to finish cooling.
5. Once the brownie has cooled, make the cheesecake. Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
6. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and mix until smooth.
7. Fold in Cool Whip.
8. Place brownie back into the springform pan and line inside edges of pan with parchment paper.
9. Spread cheesecake evenly on top of brownie, then put in refrigerator until firm about 3-4 hours.
10. To make chocolate whipped cream, freeze a metal bowl and whisk attachment for 10-15 minutes.
11. Remove bowl from freezer, add heavy whipping cream, and whip on high speed until it begins to thicken.
12. Add powdered sugar and cocoa and whip until it you get stiff peaks.
13. Pipe whipped cream around edges of cheesecake.
14. Drizzle chocolate sauce over finished cheesecake, if desired.
Keywords: chocolate cheesecake recipe, brownie cheesecake, brownie cheesecake recipe, pumpkin cheesecake recipe, easy pumpkin cheesecake, best pumpkin cheesecake