This Peppermint Pretzel Crunch is covered in semi sweet chocolate, white chocolate and Andes Peppermint Crunch Pieces! It’s a wonderful combo of sweet and salty and is a great snack mix for the holidays. It’s also quick and easy to make – even better!
1. Spread pretzel crisps out in a single layer on a large piece of parchment paper.
2. Melt semi sweet chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave. Use 30 second increments, so you don’t burn the chocolate.
3. Pour melted chocolate into a piping bag with a Wilton 3 or 4 size tip, or use a ziplock bag with a small part of one corner cut off. You could also just drizzle with a spoon, but the other method will give you more control.
4. Drizzle crisps with chocolate.
5. Sprinkle half of the peppermint pieces on the chocolate before it dries.
6. Melt the white chocolate using the same method as step 2. Then repeat steps 3-5.
7. Allow all of the chocolate to dry.