This No Bake Margarita Pie is so simple to make and is full of flavor. With lots of lime and a hint of tequila, you’ll no doubt want to make this pie over and over.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp tequila
- 1 tbsp orange liqueur (Triple Sec)
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 8 oz Cool Whip, plus a little more for topping (can be replaced with homemade whipped cream)
- 1–2 drops green food color, if desired
1. Add melted butter to graham cracker crumbs and mix until combined.
2. Press crumb mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan, then set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese and sugar and mix until smooth.
4. Add lime juice, tequila, orange liqueur and lime zest and mix until completely combined.
5. Fold in the Cool Whip and green food color, if desired.
5. Spread filling evenly into crust and refrigerate for several hours, until firm.
6. When ready to serve, top with additional Cool Whip and lime zest.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 129
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 117 mg
- Fat: 6.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.3 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 12.7 mg