This No Bake Berry Vanilla Cheesecake is an easy to make cheesecake that is absolutely delicious. With fresh berries on top and in the cheesecake, it’s also the perfect summer dessert!
- 1 cup (160g) mixed berries (I used strawberries, blueberries and raspberries)
- 2 tbsp (15ml) water
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups (201g) graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tbsp (39g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (112g) butter, melted
- 24 oz (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (104g) sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract, divided
- 1 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup (86g) powdered sugar
Additional berries, for topping
1. To make the berry topping, add mixed berries and water to food processor and puree until smooth. You should end up with about 2/3 cup puree.
2. Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a medium saucepan. Stir in the berry puree.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil, about 8-10 minutes.
4. Allow to boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat. Set aside and allow to cool completely.
5. To make the cheesecake, grease the bottom and sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
6. Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar. Add melted butter and stir to coat. Press crumbs into en even layer in the bottom of the pan.
7. Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract together in a mixer bowl until smooth and well combined.
8. In another mixer bowl, add the remaining 1 tsp vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar. Whip on high speed with the whisk attachment until stiff peaks form.
9. Gently fold about 1/3 of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined, then add the remaining whipped cream and fold until fully incorporated.
10. Divide the mixture evenly between two bowls. Add 1/4 cup of the berry topping to one of the bowls and combine. Refrigerate remaining berry topping until later.
11. Spread the berry filling evenly into the crust and smooth the top.
12. Gently add the vanilla cheesecake filling and smooth into an even layer.
13. Refrigerate for about 6-7 hours or until firm.
14. Remove the cheesecake from the springform pan, then spread remaining berry topping evenly on top. If needed, heat the berry topping up a bit so that it’s a more spreadable consistency. You don’t want it hot though, or it’ll soften the cheesecake.
15. Top the cheesecake with fresh fruit and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Calories: 635
- Sugar: 40.1 g
- Sodium: 350.5 mg
- Fat: 44.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.6 g
- Protein: 6.4 g
- Cholesterol: 126.9 mg
Keywords: no bake cheesecake, recipe for no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake recipe, easy no bake cheesecake, no bake cheesecake with strawberries, best cheesecake recipe