This quick and easy Hot Toddy is a comforting Fall cocktail made with honey, lemon juice and your choice of Whiskey or Bourbon. Garnished with a cinnamon stick and a slice of lemon, this drink is beautiful and delicious!
- 2 oz whiskey or bourbon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2–3 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Lemon slice, for garnish, optional
- Anise star, for garnish, optional
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish, optional
- Combine the first four ingredients and stir to combine until the honey is dissolved.
- Garnish with a lemon slice, an anise star and/or a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Keywords: hot toddy recipe, how to make a hot toddy, hot toddy drink, what is a hot toddy, hot toddy whiskey, hot toddy tea, hot toddy for cough, hot tottie recipe