Perfect for making vegetarian fajitas, topping tacos, or enjoying as a side dish, these Fajita Veggies are ready in just 5 minutes!
- 1 green bell pepper, stemmed, cored, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, stemmed, cored, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, cored, sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3/4 tsp ground chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a pan or cast iron skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the sliced vegetables and garlic. Saute for about 5 minutes or until the veggies are slightly tender. Stirring halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Sprinkle ground cumin and chili powder over veggies. Stir and cook for 1 more minute. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve fajita veggies on their own or in tacos with your favorite toppings.
Keywords: vegetarian fajitas, fajita peppers, fajita peppers and onions