This Easy Bruschetta Chicken recipe is made with tender chicken breast pieces coated in garlic and spices that are grilled, then topped with a fresh tomato and basil topping. A little drizzle of balsamic glaze takes the flavors over the top!
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and set aside.
2. Prepare your chicken breasts. You can pound them to even thickness or leave them as is. Coat the chicken with the olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine the Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts evenly with the seasoning.
3. Grill the chicken over high heat for 6-8 minutes per side or until cooked through.
4. When the chicken is cooked, top each piece with a slice of mozzarella cheese and allow it to melt.
5. Remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Top the chicken with the tomato basil topping and a drizzle of balsamic glaze and serve.
Keywords: bruschetta chicken, chicken bruschetta recipe, easy chicken dinner, quick chicken dinner, simple chicken dinner idea