Grape Jelly Meatballs are a classic sweet and savory appetizer that everyone loves! With just 10 minutes of prep time and the ultimate seasoning blend, your Crockpot slow cooks these babies to perfection.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tbsp onion flakes
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning (or 1 Tbsp oregano and 1 Tbsp parsley)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 oz grape jelly
- 12 oz Chili sauce
- Dried or fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, onion flakes, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- With your hands, divide and roll the beef mixture into roughly 1-inch meatballs. Place each rolled meatball onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the meatballs for roughly 15-20 minutes, until they’re nice and browned on the outside. The meatballs should reach at least 155°F internally when cooked throughout.
- Remove the meatballs from the baking sheet and place them in the bottom of a medium-sized crockpot. Add the grape jelly and chili sauce. Gently toss the meatballs with a spoon to evenly coat them in the sauce.
- Cover the Crockpot and set it to low for 2-3 hours, or until the sauce is hot and bubbly. Serve with a garnish of parsley and enjoy!
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 270
- Sugar: 12.5 g
- Sodium: 349.5 mg
- Fat: 15.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 g
- Protein: 13.4 g
- Cholesterol: 53.5 mg
Keywords: crockpot meatballs, slow cooker meatballs, jelly meatballs