Slow-cooked in a sumptuous mixture of grape jelly and BBQ sauce, these easy Crockpot Little Smokies are a standout snack or appetizer! With just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time, they couldn’t be easier to make.
- 8 oz (1 cup) grape jelly
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) BBQ sauce
- 28 oz little smokies sausages (two 14 oz packages)
- Add grape jelly and BBQ sauce to a crock pot and stir to combine.
- Add the little smokies and stir to coat.
- Heat on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Serve warm.
- To Store & Reheat: Refrigerate cooled leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Reheat in a low-heat Crockpot until weenies are warmed through. Alternatively, warm leftovers in the microwave.
- To Freeze: Place cooled leftovers in a freezer-safe container and freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 287
- Sugar: 20.2 g
- Sodium: 813.4 mg
- Fat: 16.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 38.2 mg
Keywords: cocktail weenies, little smokies in the crockpot, mini hot dogs