This Crock Pot Red Beans and Rice recipe is my new favorite meal. Not only is it FULL of flavor, but it’s also the easiest thing to make. Just toss it in the crock pot, go about your day, and enjoy it at dinner time!
1. Rinse beans thoroughly and put into crock pot.
2. Add water, chicken broth, garlic and chopped vegetables to the beans.
3. Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces add to the crock pot along with the creole seasoning.
4. Cook on high for about 7 hours.
5. When ready to eat, cook rice according to package.
6. Put desired amount of rice in the bottom of a bowl and top with desired amount of red beans and rice.
Keywords: easy beans and rice recipe, beans and rice recipe, beans and rice crock pot, red beans and rice, red beans and rice easy, red beans and rice recipe, easy red beans and rice recipe