This Crispy Buffalo Chicken is tender, juicy and easy to make! It’s coated in ranch dressing and buffalo sauce before being dipped in a panko bread crumb, cheese and hot seasoning blend mixture. We’ve totally fallen in love with it!
- 4 large skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup (43g) all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup (60ml) ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup (60ml) buffalo sauce
- 3/4 cup (42g) Panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup (85g) shredded monterey jack or cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp Frank’s Red Hot seasoning blend
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 6 tbsp (90ml) ranch dressing
- 6 tbsp (90ml) buffalo sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and set out a baking sheet. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and set aside.
- Prepare your chicken breasts by pounding them to even thickness.
- In a medium sized dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper. In another medium sized dish, combine the ranch dressing and buffalo sauce. In another medium sized dish, combine the ingredients for the panko mixture.
- Dip both sides of the chicken breasts in the flour, then dip into the buffalo sauce mixture, shaking gently to remove the excess. Next, dip each chicken breast into the panko mixture and coat well on both sides, pressing the panko into the chicken. Place each breast onto the prepared baking sheet. If there’s some panko mixture remaining, divide it between the chicken breasts, lightly pressing it onto the tops.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 F. The time may vary depending on the size of your chicken breasts. If the topping starts to brown too much, cover lightly with some foil for the remainder of baking
- While the chicken bakes, combine the ingredients for the drizzling sauce.
- When the chicken is done, remove from the oven and drizzle with the sauce. Serve with your desired sides.
Keywords: buffalo chicken, crispy buffalo chicken