With grilled chicken, blueberries, feta and a balsamic vinaigrette over mixed greens, this Chicken Blueberry Feta Salad is a filling and nutritious salad. Perfect for hot summer days when you need something light, healthy and easy.
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
For the Chicken Salad:
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups (5 oz | 142g) spring mix greens
- 1/2 cup (65g) dried cranberries
- 1 – 1 1/4 cups (149g-186g) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (65g) chopped red onion
- 1 cup (135g) chopped cucumber
- 3/4 cup (92g) crumbled feta
- To make the vinaigrette, combine all ingredients in a bowl or mason jar and whisk together well. If using a mason jar, you can also give it a good shake to combine. Set aside.
- Season the chicken all over with salt and pepper, then grill over high heat for 6-8 minutes per side or until it reaches 165 degrees F. Allow chicken to rest for 5 minutes, then slice.
- In a large bowl, add the spring mix, then top with cranberries, blueberries, onion, cucumber and feta. Top with sliced chicken, then toss with the vinaigrette.
- Divide salad between 2 or 3 plates and enjoy!
Keywords: grilled chicken salad, blueberry salad, balsamic vinaigrette