This easy, cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip might be my favorite dip recipe of all time! Who doesn’t like dunking bread or crackers into a warm and gooey buffalo chicken dip?
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 12 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Green onions, optional
- Chips, crackers or veggies, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, cream cheese, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, Monterey jack cheese and 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese in a large bowl, then spread into a baking dish. Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheddar cheese and a sprinkle of Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until hot. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired. Serve warm with chips, crackers or veggies.
Keywords: buffalo chicken dip, easy appetizers, dip recipes, chip dip