1. Grease a 9 inch pie pan.
2. Add melted butter to brownie brittle crumbs and mix until combined.
3. Press brownie brittle mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie pan, then set aside.
4. Whisk the cornstarch and 1/4 cup milk together in a small bowl. Set aside.
5. Add chocolate chips and remaining milk to a sauce pan and melt on med-low heat until smooth, whisking to keep from burning.
6. Once melted, add cornstarch mixture and peppermint extract and whisk together.
7. Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking constantly. It will begin to thicken.
8. Once boiling, whisk continuously for about 2 minutes, until fully thickened.
9. Pour mixture into crust.
10. Refrigerate for about an hour, then make ganache.
11. To make the ganache, put chocolate chips into a metal bowl.
12. Put heavy cream into a microwave safe bowl, or glass measuring cup. Microwave until it begins to boil, then remove and pour over the chocolate.
13. Immediately cover tightly with clear wrap and let sit for about 5 minutes.
14. Remove wrap and whisk until smooth.
15. Grap pie from refrigerator and pour ganache over top of the pie, spreading into an even layer.
16. Refrigerate pie until completely set, another hour or two.
17. Once ready to serve, top pie with whipped cream, peppermint crunch baking pieces and chocolate sauce.
Keywords: peppermint chocolate pie, chocolate pie recipe,chocolate peppermint pie, chocolate dessert, no bake dessert, peppermint dessert, peppermint pie