1. Mix cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in the bowl of a mixer until well combined.
2. Add pudding mix and milk to the bowl and mix well.
3. In the bottom of your dish, add a layer of Nilla Wafers.
4. On top of the wafers, add a layer of sliced bananas.
5. If making a trifle, add half of the pudding mixture on top of the bananas. If using a regular casserole dish, add all of the pudding mixture.
6. If making a trifle, add half of the cool whip on top of the pudding. If using a regular casserole dish, use a little more than half of the cool whip to finish off the top of the banana pudding.
7. If making a trifle, repeat numbers 3-6.
8. Refrigerate for a couple hours before serving so that it thickens and the wafers have a chance to soften.