This Buffalo Chicken Sliders recipe is seriously delicious & easy to make! Made with buffalo chicken, ranch coleslaw and buns covered in ranch seasoning.
- 12 count package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups plain coleslaw
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tsp ranch dips seasoning*
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper or spray it with non-stick spray.
2. Use a large serrated knife to cut the slab of sweet rolls in half, so you have a top slab and bottom slab. Do not pull the rolls apart.
3. Combine the chicken with the buffalo sauce and spread the mixture evenly over the bottom slab of rolls.
4. Combine the coleslaw and ranch dressing and spread the mixture evenly over the chicken. Add the top slab of rolls on top.
5. Combine the butter and ranch seasoning packet in a small measuring cup.
6. Slowly and evenly pour the butter mixture over the rolls. Spread the mixture over the tops. Some of the mixture will pool at the base of the rolls, which is ok.
7. Cover the rolls with aluminum foil and allow to stand at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Bake covered for about 20 minutes.
9. Uncover the rolls and cook for about 5 minutes more minutes, or until as done as desired. Slice into individual sliders and serve warm and fresh.
*About half of a 1 oz ranch dips seasoning packet
Keywords: game day recipe, buffalo chicken recipe, easy appetizer recipe, easy chicken appetizer