1. Beat cheesecake filling ingredients together with an electric mixture, until smooth. Set aside.
2. Add flour, sugar, cocoa and baking soda together in a large mixer bowl. Set aside.
3. Whisk together oil, buttermilk, vanilla, eggs, red color and vinegar in another large bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10 inch bundt pan.
6. Add about 1/3 of the cake batter to the pan.
7. Spoon half of the cheesecake filling into the pan, trying to keep it in the center of the cake batter (not touching the sides of the pan)
8. Spoon another 1/3 of the cake batter on top of the cheesecake filling, starting with the edges.
9. Add the remaining cheesecake filling, again trying to keep it away from the sides of the pan.
10. Add remaining 1/3 of the cake batter, beginning with the sides and covering all the cheesecake filling.
11. Bake for 38-43 minutes.
12. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then remove onto a wire rack to cool completely.
13. When cake is completely cooled, whisk together glaze ingredients in a small bowl. Use a spoon to drizzle it on top of the cake. Top with sprinkles, if desired.